2019年8月25日星期日

Make It Easy

As an employee of study abroad agency, my main work is to help student clients apply for foreign universities. Can we make it easy?

Preface
last year, I took charge of over 20 student clients and each of the students applied for 5 Australian universities, which meant I helped each student find out and determine and apply for 5 universities. For 20 students, I submitted 100 application forms in total. For all the application affairs, I did by myself. What student clients did was listening to my guidance, preparing for tests (like IELTS, TOFEL, and GRE), providing the application required documents, and waiting for the university offers.
Responsible for 20 students, I am tired with the applying affairs. The most troublesome thing for me is filling in application forms. For each university, I, with the name of my student clients, signed up and logged in the official university website and filling in the application form. the form usually covers several pages, requesting applicant detail, education background, uploading qualification certificates, study and work experience, and health and no criminal conditions. the application forms from different university are similar, so that I repeatedly filled in the same information. And, I need to do the work for 20 students. In totally, I did this for 100 times.
Another affair that cost me large time and energy is helping students find out courses and universities that are suitable for them. I looked up the university website one by one, recording course information, such as course name, majors included, admission requirements, English requirements, intake time, application entry, and course link. after checking dozens of universities, I finally found out 8 universities that suits students. Students finally determined the universities they desired to enrol, by choosing 5 among those 8 unis.
I felt frustrated. Why should I do those repetitive things, which should be done by robot, rather than by humans! Why cannot I find a new method to avoid robotic work, hence greatly improving work efficiency? For university application, cannot we make it easy?
See the shortcut I have found for applying unis!

没有评论:

发表评论